Shakespeare Line service - London Midland.
Birmingham and Stratford to London Maryleone - Chiltern Railways.
The Shakespeare Express - Vintage Trains Steam Train Service.
See below for introductory information.
National Rail Enquiries
Train times; Live Departure Boards; Service Disruptions; etc : Telephone 08457 48 49 50
National Rail Website >>
Network West Midlands
Public Transport in the West Midlands Metropolitan Area by Bus, Train and Tram (The Metro).
West Midlands PTE. Telephone : 0121 214 721. Concessionary Travel : 0845 303 6760
Birmingham - Stratford
- Frequent services operate throughout the week.
- Affordable Tickets include a range available for adults, children and groups.
- Through services between places such as Worcester, Kidderminster, Stourbridge Junc. to Shakespeare Line stations.
- Easy connections in Birmingham from elsewhere in the Midlands, London, the South and the North.
- Further details of services, fares and timetable information, can be obtained from station booking offices, by telephone or from the London Midland website.
- Customer Services - 0844 811 0133 (or 0121 634 2040 from a mobile)
- London Midland Website >>
Stratford - London
- Serving Stratford-upon-Avon and Birmingham from London and the South.
- Stratford-upon-Avon to Leamington shuttle service.
- Trains to Bearley, Claverdon, Hatton, Warwick, Warwick Parkway, Leamington and stations to London Marylebone.
- Same platform connections with other train operators at Banbury & Leamington.
- Easy connections in Birmingham from elsewhere in the Midlands, and the North and the South.
- Further details of services, fares and timetable information, can be obtained from station booking offices, by telephone or from the Chiltern Railways website.
- Customer Services - 08456 00 51 65
- Chiltern Railways Website >>
Birmingham - Stratford
- The "Shakespeare Express" heritage steam train experience operates between Birmingham, Henley and Stratford.
- Please note that only tickets issued by Vintage Trains are valid for travel on these trains. Tickets cannot be obtained from station booking offices. Pre-book or buy on the platform/train from Vintage Trains staff.
- Passengers can enjoy the sights, sounds and senses of rail travel as it was in the past.
- Travel on vintage trains with a choice of passenger accommodation.
- A buffet service operates for those wishing to have a light snack or just a hot or cold drink.
- Fine dining is offered in Premier Class Pullman Dining Carriages, which must be pre-booked. The meal served depends upon the time of the train on which you choose to travel. More >>
- Celebrate memorable occasions by organising (dining) parties combined with a memorable day out.
- Telephone - 0121 708 4960 (Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00)
- Shakespeare Express Website >>
- Vintage Trains Steam Train Excursions >>
- Tyseley Open Days >>